Academic Catalog

Retake Policy

Students are permitted to retake a course in which an unsatisfactory grade was achieved during a previous period of enrollment. In such situations, registration for the course and payment of the related tuition and fees at the current tuition rates are required. The grade achieved by the retake course replaces the initial grade in relation to the GPA calculation, though the initial grade will remain on the permanent transcript record.

Federal rules allow a student to receive federal aid for a course more than once as long as it is not a result of more than one repetition of a previously passed course or any repetition of a previously passed course due to the student failing other coursework.