Academic Catalog

Withdrawal from Institution

Students who stop attending, but do not officially withdraw from a course by completing a withdrawal form will receive a failing grade for that course.

A student who wishes to withdraw from all courses should notify the University Advising office, who will assist the student with the withdrawal process.